WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Oneida Appalachian Guest House is located at 103 Shepherd Road in Oneida, Tennessee. We are situated at the intersection of Shepherd Road and Alberta Street (U.S. Hwy. 27), directly across the street from Bethlehem Baptist Church.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Take I-75 north to Exit 141 (Oneida/Huntsville)
- Take S.R. 63 west from Exit 141 to U.S. 27 (20.2 mi)
- Take U.S. 27 north to Oneida (6.7 mi)
- Continue on U.S. 27 to Shepherd Road (0.0 mi)
- Take I-40 east to Exit 317 (Crossville)
- Take U.S. 127 north to Jamestown (33.8 mi)
- Take S.R. 154 east to S.R. 297 (8.2 mi)
- Take S.R. 297 west to Oneida (21.9 mi)
- Stay straight onto West 3rd Ave (0.8 mi)
- Take U.S. 27 north to Shepherd Road (0.6 mi)
From Lexington, Ky.
- Take U.S. 27 south to Oneida (121 mi)
- Continue south on U.S. 27 to Shepherd Road
The Center of the Universe
The late Howard H. Baker Jr., U.S. Senate Majority Leader and White House Chief of Staff to President Ronald Reagan, called Scott County, Tennessee the “center of the universe.” When you explore Big South Fork Country and the greater East Tennessee area, you’ll truly feel you’re in the center of it all. Oneida Appalachian Guest House is located within a 15-minute drive of the Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area and Brimstone Recreation, within a 30-minute drive of Daniel Boone National Forest, Historic Rugby, the North Cumberland Wildlife Management Area and dozens of other state parks and historic sites, and within a two-hour drive of the Knoxville Zoo, the University of Tennessee, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Within the small town of Oneida, Tennessee, we’re located within walking distance of shopping and dining areas, yet we’re securely and quietly tucked away off the main drag. From our outside sitting area, you can see the stars and hear the katydids even as you’re close enough to smell the burgers and fried chicken at nearby restaurants. Come see why Oneida Guest House & Lodging is the perfect place to spend your time in Big South Fork Country!